Four years at the Academy will be both exciting and difficult. The Arizona Parents Club was formed to help you and your Cadet throughout these years. The Club is here to provide support; support for both the Cadet and their family.
Club activities/benefits include:
- Doolie Dinner
- New Parents Information Meeting and Goodie Packing
- USAFA Parents Weekend (Club Pizza Party, Football Tickets)
- Newsletters and Website with a wealth of information
- Goodie boxes to cadets at least four times a year
- An annual Holiday All Academies Ball
- Graduation Gifts for seniors
Most importantly, Parents Club members are available to encourage and assist cadets and their parents during difficult periods or to share in the joy of the good times. The strength of the Club is solely dependent upon the strength of its MEMBERSHIP; the more members--the stronger the club.
Please consider joining. You won't be disappointed.
USAFA Class of 2013 Crest Blanket
Click here for details and to order!